Painting & Decorating Division
Airco Developments Ltd have recently expanded our services with our new Painting & Decorating Division.
Our professional and experienced team can help you with the following work:
• Preservation of heritage properties
• Cyclical and maintenance painting
• Commercial painting repairs
• Domestic decorating
• Internal and external decorating
• Commercial decorating services
• Refurbishment and new developments
• Void re-decorating service
• Reactive and insurance services
We believe there are many reasons our customers want us to carry out their projects.
- Airco provide quality work at realistic prices and ensure the work is done for our customers in a realistic timescale.
- Once we begin working on your project, we will be on site until the job is complete and will keep you fully informed on the progress of your premises.
- In the event of any changes, queries or concerns, we will work with you to get the best possible outcome to the project.
- We guarantee that you will not be hit with any extra cost during your project as we always provide a fully detailed specification for your work. You can be assured that everything will be included and the price we give is the price you will pay. Whilst this means that we may not be the cheapest quote on paper, you will know exactly what the work will entail, what materials we will be using and more importantly, the comprehensive price. This is vital if your project is to stay within your budget.
- Our team of trades people are fully qualified, fully insured and experienced with a can do attitude. They are friendly, reliable and above all 100% trustworthy.
- We use our own direct staff and do not use sub contractors or 3rd parties.
- Customer services is of the highest importance to us. We always deliver our services to the highest of standards in quality assurance and health and safety, within budget and on time first time.
If this sounds like the kind of painting and decorating service you are looking for, please contact us for a chat and no obligation quote on 0131 660 9555.